Louis Kovacs, Certified Professional Inspector (CPI) NACHI ID #16071241
Officially Open 2016, Offices located: Chino and Big Bear!
- “SERVICE AREA”, “HOURS & INFO” at very bottom of page
- To provide responsible, quality inspection services utilizing superior methods and expertise;
- Create a friendly but safe-working environment;
- Effectively communicate safety related findings and / or major defects;
- Delivery of finished product (The Report) in a timely fashion;
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with satisfied clients.
- Continue to expand our services and resources to meet the important needs of our clients.
- Master Business Administration MBA)
- Master of Science (MAS)
- Project Management, Lean Manufacturing, Six-Sigma Black Belt
- OSHA 30 hour – Occupational Safety & Health – General Industry
- Certified Professional Inspector (InterNACHI)
- Residential & Commercial
- Level I Thermographer
- Mold Inspector – Indoor Air Quality
- Department of Energy – Home Energy Score Assessor
- California Energy Commission – Home Energy Rater (CalCERTS) ID #CC2018018
- Residential Alterations, Newly Constructed Homes, Non-Residential, and RCA
- SewerScan – Underground piping inspections
- FAA UAV Pilot (Drone)
- Started career in my early teens working construction jobs for my uncle (Licensed Building Contractor) before joining military for a several years. Afterwards…
- I acquired 35 + years in the aerospace maintenance & engineering fields to include: Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Maintenance Management, Technical Training, Technical Publications, Safety Management and more.
BASIC LIST OF SERVICES: (See detailed list on our “Description of Services” page)
- Residential & Commercial building inspections
- Single Family, Multi-Family homes, Town-houses, Condo’s, Log Cabins, Mobile homes, Manufactured homes;
- Whole house or subsystem (special) inspections available
- “Move-In-Ready” inspection (typically paid for by owner or agent to expedite sales);
- Annual Home Maintenance, 4-Point, or 11-Month Warranty inspections;
- Home Energy Score Assessments;
- A “Department of Energy” program
- Field Verification & Diagnostic testing: HVAC Ducts, Air Infiltration (Blower Door), AC Condenser Refrigerant levels and fan watt draw checks;
- A “California Energy Commission” program
- Solar power performance analysis
- Sewer line inspection (house to septic or city main);
- Indoor Air Quality (mold) inspection and consulting;
- Infrared (Thermal Imaging) Services (moisture intrusion, systems analysis, etc.);
- Repair Verification Services;
- MORE – See detailed list on our “Description of Services” page!
- Chino: approximate 75 mile radius
- Big Bear: approximate 50 mile radius
- Note: Service areas may be extended beyond those listed here on a case-by-case basis.
- Hours of operations are approximate, times may be extended provided there is enough daylight to complete the outside portion of the inspection.